top of page

PLEX SKIN Group

Public·8 members

Party Animals - Have You Ever Been Mellow (official Music Video) !!EXCLUSIVE!!

Welcome to the Happy Hardcore world of the Party Animals.... where being soft is not an option! 15 years after their first break-out Number 1 "Have You Ever Been Mellow" the Party Animals live-show remains a crowd puller. To see what all the fuss is about, you can check out the CD/DVD "Gang Of Four", this compiles the non-stop Happy Hardcore anthems - and their videos, hilarious backstage and behind the scenes antics and an extended and highly opinionated history. Of course - you can see all our videos online on our site or download them for free at the official label channel Holland is the birthplace of Happy Hardcore and what makes it unique is that all over the country millions of kids demand their music Fast and Loud and we are not talking Tiësto. Many "Hard" music scenes thrive here, from Hardstyle & Jumpstyle to Hardcore & Industrial. The Party Animals are a phenomenon that continues to unite and excite generation after generation of loyal fans! Now, after fifteen years, the Time has come ...we are going GLOBAL... we're letting the world in on Holland's best kept secret.Live on stage the Party Animals have always been represented by four guys with entertainment in their blood. The only thing is.... what four guys? Throughout the years the line-up has changed constantly... that's just one thing that makes the Party Animals unlike any other pop group. Nowadays the group consists of Martijn, Jan, Kelvin & EB, all in their late teens/early 20's. Martijn, who started out as Party Animal's webmaster in 2002 is the oldest of the group, Jan is the youngest. Kelvin and EB are somewhat rougher and harder than the rest.The songs are made by Dutch/American dj/producers duo Flamman & Abraxas. After their "I Wanna Be A Hippy" remix for Technohead - which became a number one hit in at least five European countries, they took their signature sound to create the Party Animals. Many P.A.songs have enjoyed silver, gold and platinum status in Holland where three singles hit the number one in the singles charts consecutively. You may also remember Flamman & Abraxas from their earlier classics under the name Fierce Ruling Diva: Rubb It In and You've Got To Believe - two songs that defined Housemusic as it evolved.The Party Animals are in close touch with their fans thanks to the unique and addictive website that combines artist-site and fan-site in one. A Party Animals fan is called a Member. Here is where Members meet and plan their weekends, here is where Members give the group feedback on their songs & shows, here is where news is born and hearts are torn. You can lose yourself and browse for hours through thousands of Member Profiles, Forum discussions, Photo galleries and Video clips. We welcome Members from all over the world. Tell us what's Hot in your City!With a full live-agenda, new singles coming out on a regular basis, fifteen years worth of timeless hits & clips are now available for you to enjoy and you will be surprised to see the amount of energy and enthusiasm that is being put in by everybody that make the Party Animals a phenomenon set to sweep the planet!

Party Animals - Have You Ever Been Mellow (official music video)

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2ugJ5F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0cS6B4EhcyeuY1bImpOpyY

Eggs have been as violently eulogized as they have been condemned, andboth in extremes. In some parts of Africa, where they are very scarce,and the Priests are very fond of them, it has been revealed to thepeople, that it is sacrilege for any but clerical gentlemen to eateggs! The lay scruple, if I may so speak, is quieted by the assurance,that, though the sacred hens produce only for the servants at thealtar, the latter never address themselves to the food in question,without the whole body of the laity profiting thereby! I suppose thatDissenters naturally abound in this part of Africa. There is nothing sounsatisfactory as vicarious feeding. Feeding is a duty which every manis disposed to perform for himself, whether it be expected of him ornot. All the eggs in Africa, passing the œsophagus of a Priest, couldhardly nourish a layman, even though the eggs were as gigantic as thosewhich an old author says are presented by ladies in the moon to theirprofoundly delighted husbands, and from which spring young babies, sixfeet high, and men at all points.

The origin of tea is very satisfactorily accounted for by the Indianmythologists. Darma, a Hindoo Prince, went on a pilgrimage to China,vowing he would never take rest by the way; but he once fell asleep,and he was so angry with himself, on awaking, that he cut off hiseye-lids, and flung them on the ground. They sprang up in the form oftea shrubs; and he who drinks of the infusion thereof, imbibes thejuice of the eye-lids of Darma. Tea, however, is said to have beenfirst used in China as a corrective for bad water; and that notat a remote date.

The Dutch appear to have been the first who discovered the value ofthe shrub, in a double sense. They not only procured it for the sakeof its virtues, but contrived to do so by a very profitable species ofbarter. They exchanged with the Chinese a pound of sago for three orfour pounds of tea; and it is very possible that each party, preferringits own acquisition, looked on the opposite party as duped.

But there was a late Prince of Bourbon, who dined after a more singularfashion than that of the Dauphins,[Pg 134] his ancestors. I allude to thePrince mentioned by Maurepas, and whose imagination was so sick, thathe fancied himself a hare, and would not allow a bell to be rung,lest it should terrify him into the woods, where he might be shot byhis own game-keepers, and afterwards served up at his own table. Atanother time, he had a fancy that he would look well dished up; and,dreaming himself a cauliflower, he stuck his feet in the mould of hiskitchen-garden, and called upon his people to come and water him! Atlength, he pronounced himself dead, and refused to dine at all, as aninsult to his spiritual entity. He would have died, had he not beenvisited by two friends, who introduced themselves as his late father,and the deceased Maréchal de Luxembourg; and who solemnly invited himto descend with them to the shades, and dine with the ghost of MaréchalTurenne. The melancholy Prince accepted with alacrity, and went downwith them to a cellar already prepared for the banquet of the departed;and he not only made a hearty meal, but, as long as his fancy made ofhimself a ghost, he insisted every day on dining with congenial shadowsin the coal-cellar! In spite of this monomaniacal fantasy, he wasexcessively shrewd in all matters of business, especially where his owninterests were concerned.

And now, Sir, I shall be happy to take a glass of wine with you,obsolete as that once honoured custom has become. And allow me to sendyou a slice of this venison. A little more of the fat? Certainly; but,if you will take currant jelly with it, the sin be upon yourown head. It has always been the approved plan, you say. Ah, my dearSir! think what the approved plan was, for years, in the treatment ofsmall-pox. That was not a gastronomic matter, you say? I am not sosure of that; for the patient, swathed in scarlet cloth, had to drinkmulled port wine. But, on a question of diet, time[Pg 164] and numbers, youthink, may be taken for authority. Alas, my dear Sir! did you evertry the once popular receipt of Apicius for a thick sauce to roastedchicken? Never! of course you have not; for, in such case, your youngwidow would already have touched that pretty life-assurance we wotof. English tastes, you urge? Ah! in that case, if old rule be goodrule, you must camp in Kensington Gardens, and eat acorns. In Germany,where venison is a national dish, the idea of currant jelly would ruinthe digestion of a whole company. But I see you are incorrigible, andWilliam is at your elbow with the doubtful sauce.

A still more favourite dish, at Athens, was turnips, from Thebes.Carrots, too, formed a distinguished dish at Greek and Roman tables.Purslain was rather honoured as a cure against poisons, whether inthe blood by wounds, or in the stomach from beverage. I have heard itasserted in France, that if you briskly rub a glass with fingers whichhave been previously rubbed with purslain, or parsley, the glass willcertainly break. I have tried the experiment, but only to find that theglass resisted the pretended charm.

There were seasons, however, when he could be more than imperiallyextravagant. Witness the little supper he gave to chosen guests, all ofwhom attended in the attire of gods and goddesses; and at which feasthe presided in the character of Apollo. The wits of the day, who were[Pg 396]not invited, denounced this supper as an orgy at which decent peoplewould not have been present, even if asked. Such stupendous iniquitywas said there to have been enacted, that the real gods who had atfirst looked laughingly down from Olympus, withdrew one by one behindtheir respective clouds. Even Jove himself, who sat gazing longest, atlength hurried away from the sight of men, who were greater beasts thanthe privileged gods! 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page