top of page

PLEX SKIN Group

Public·8 members

Best Christmas Party Ever

The best Christmas party ever is about to begin! Oh wait, it just did. Dozens of children literally trample in. There is just a cacophony of fake snow blowing everywhere, all over the trays of food carried by ballerinas and toy soldiers and even a mouse king. Have fun eating your pigs in a blanket with shredded plastic on top, kids.

Best Christmas Party Ever

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftweeat.com%2F2ue74Z&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0e3jFz1u6LyQe-_TSkR38R

Jennie Stanton throws the best Christmas parties every year for her company, Petra's Parties. Things are a little different this year, as Petra is retiring and looks to the next generation to take over. Jennie thinks she has her new job in the bag, until Petra's charismatic nephew, Nick, shows up as "seasonal help" and his natural talent and confidence clashes with Jennie's stern work ethic and traditional values. The pair battle it out for the top job with unmistakable chemistry and symmetry, but when the new owners of the legendary Tyrell's Toys put the bottom line before Christmas spirit, threatening to pull the plug on Tyrell's Toys' annual Christmas party for the community, Jennie and Nick are forced to work together to throw the greatest Christmas party ever.

The Bestest Office Christmas Party Ever - a special EP recording of selections from the irreverent new holiday musical - is available on all digital and streaming platforms starting today, Friday, December 2. The piece, which features book and lyrics by Drew Larimore (Smithtown, Out of Iceland) and music and lyrics by Billy Recce (Little Black Book, A Musical About Star Wars) is a hilarious holiday office party gone awry that brings a bawdy, twisted, and alternative look to conventional Christmas shows. To stream or download the music, please visit bestestofficechristmaspartyever.hearnow.comThe EP highlights four comical yet poignant original festive songs from the new musical: "Opening: Bestest Office Christmas Party Ever," "The Santa for Me," "That Bitch Face, David," and "Sex Machine Robot." It features performances by three-time Tony Award nominee Mary Testa and acclaimed drag performer Paige Turner, in addition to top New York talent such as Deb Radloff, Jamen Nanthakumar, Bryan Munar, DeAnne Stewart, and Ryan McCurdy.

After being cooped up so much (no thanks to the pandemic), everyone is just dying for an excuse to dress up and look pretty. Suggest a dress code for your guests so they have something to work with. Go for something classic (all white formal, glitter), or zany (Santa Claus chic, cabin-in-the-woods) and watch your guests go all out. You could even hold a little competition and award the best-dressed guest to spice things up!

There's nothing like a bout of coronavirus to ruin a good Christmas party. To keep the guests feeling safe and assured at your gathering, ditch the finger food and serve everything on individual plates. If you don't want to use disposables, you can even label a set of cutlery for every guest and encourage them to hold on to it through the whole party. If you're serving food family-style at one big dining table, be sure to provide serving spoons too. And if you want to keep the cooking to a minimum, here are some awesome Christmas takeaway ideas.

Thanks for joining me for Sunday morning coffee. I know it is Monday but after preparing for our party for a week I needed one day to hang on the couch, watch some golf, and wear my jammies all day long. It was glorious. So I am sharing SMC a day late. And today I am sharing all about our Christmas party (including all of my recipes) and whether or not it was the best Christmas party ever.

It would be too hard to say that that this was the best Christmas Party ever but it sure was close. I was much more relaxed and although I still cooked a lot of food, the amount of food needed was so much less. Which meant the party prep was a lot easier too.

I am so bad about taking photos whenever we have a party. I am always having too much fun with family and friends and I forget! This photo of the dining room was taken just as the food was getting added to the dining room table.

One last thing. About ten years ago I got smart and hired a staff to come in on the day of the party to cook/serve/clean everything during the party. Oh my gosh! This was the smartest thing ever as now I can enjoy our party! 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page