top of page

PLEX SKIN Group

Public·8 members

My Pleasure [UPDATED]

As for the December 2020 TikTok video, if a customer says "my pleasure" to a Chick-fil-A employee, it does not entitle the customer to free food. The video posited that saying it before an employee can get the words out would do the trick. Others have tried to say it up front like a code word. Neither are likely to be successful strategies.

my pleasure

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmiimms.com%2F2uib0H&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3GRmKFjvlf2SZwQOh-eOvY

The idea for customers to say "my pleasure" for free Chick-fil-A menu items had been shared on social media for at least a few years. Some customers believed that it earned a free ice cream cone or other dessert, such as the Icedream Cone or Cookie Icedream Sandwich:

On May 14, 2018, WANE 15 News interviewed Jeff Hoffman, who owned and operated a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Fort Wayne, Indiana. He talked about the reason behind the company's usage of the phrase "my pleasure." He referred to S. Truett Cathy, who founded Chick-fil-A in 1946:

But two decades ago, Chick-fil-A borrowed a tactic from The Ritz-Carlton that would become a central element of its brand culture: Employees replying to customers who thank them by saying "my pleasure," instead of "you're welcome" or "no problem."

Today, "my pleasure" is a brand catchphrase and part of the popular lore around Chick-fil-A, which had 2,730 outlets and hit nearly $16 billion in sales in 2021, according to Technomic, a food industry research and consulting firm. (Chick-fil-A is privately-held by the Cathy family and is now led by a grandson of Truett Cathy, who died in 2014.)

"My pleasure" is printed on Chick-fil-A souvenir t-shirts and is the name of a fan podcast. Rumors often swirl on social media that you'll get free food if you say "my pleasure" to an employee. (You won't.)

Of course, workers simply saying "my pleasure" isn't why the company tops customer service rankings. But "my pleasure and Chick-fil-A go hand in hand," said Emily Gilmore, a manager at a Chick-fil-A in Concord, North Carolina.

Whether trailering a pleasure craft from one waterway to another or boating from place to place, Ontario offers boaters countless ways to enjoy the water. With over 400,000 lakes, rivers, and streams, boaters in Ontario have many choices for going out in a pleasure craft to view the spectacular scenery and wildlife; take a break at a campground, resort, or beach; or participate in local festivities. In addition to the numerous waterways, some of the mildest climates in Canada occur in southern Ontario.

When boating on Ontario waters, pleasure craft operators are responsible for the safety of everyone on board the boat. To protect yourself and your passengers, you should take a boating safety education course that will teach you the navigation rules, the actions to take in case of an accident or other emergency, the Canadian laws and regulations for pleasure craft operation, and much more.

In Canada, anyone who operates a pleasure craft must carry proof of competency on board if the pleasure craft has any type of motor and is used for recreational purposes. This includes boats powered by trolling motors.

As a lifelong resident of the 134th District and Monroe County, it is my honor and privilege to serve our community as a member of the New York State Assembly and as your voice at the state Capitol. It has been my pleasure to be a common-sense representative for the towns of Greece, Ogden, and Parma, along with the villages of Hilton and Spencerport. My aim is to advocate for policies that will make our community and state a better place for all who call it home. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page